Ganirelix Joins The Party

Today is CD12 and Stims Day 10

Follie Count 
Left - 9, 10, 10, 12, 14
Right - 8, 9, 10, 10, 11

Estrogen 
Day 8 - 460
Day 9 - 754
Day 10 - 1244

Lining
Day 8 - 4
Day 9 - 5
Day 10 - 7

I've been extremely bloated and sore so I've been rocking leggings for the past few days #sorrynotsorry. My endo is out of control but thankfully I only have a few small cysts. My nurse thinks Friday will now be our last night of meds. I'm just looking forward to this part of the journey being over. Tonight is the first night of Ganirelix...three shots, bring it on! 

I've had my good and bad days, but overall my mood and hormone levels have been fairly stable. No unexpected road rage (other than the normal amount) and no crying or screaming outbursts. The only new symptom I've had this cycle is blurry vision. I know it's a possible symptom of the meds, however it's scary when it happens. I don't even want to think about what all this medicine is doing to me longterm. Fingers crossed this is my first and only IVF cycle.