Let The Christmas Miracle Begin

I forgot to write a post last week on my blood results, however there's not much to tell. Everything came back "normal" except I have low Vitamin D levels and elevated antibodies. I'm not sure what I was hoping for, but I guess I'm happy with those results.

I went for blood work and an ultrasound this morning. I was hoping my body would do something, anything, but alas, no ovulation and no period. So today is randomly CD 3 and we started menopur injections.


Oh menopur...I'm sorry but some of you lovely ladies lied to me. Menopur SUCKS!!! That shit burns. period. end of story.

It took us exactly 41 minutes, 2 wasted syringes, multiple fights, and me hysterically crying to complete our first injection. Hopefully tomorrow goes a little easier. Please let this lead to our Christmas miracle.