Moving Right Along - CD7

My left ovary is kicking ass again. Follicles are measuring 8, 9, 11 and 14. Go Lefty! My right ovary is apparently already on Christmas break, follicles there measured only 4, 6, and 6. So as much as I HATE menopur with a passion, it's working for me. 

Now to the weird/scary part. My Doctor thinks I'll be able to trigger Monday and do our IUI on Wednesday, December 10th. My estimated conception date for baby #1 was December 9th or 10th 2013. I'm not sure why I'm freaking out. I know it's just a date, but I can't help thinking history is going to repeat itself. This time around I'll be taking progesterone pills and baby aspirin. I've added vitamin D to 

To keep my spirits up I've been playing nonstop Christmas music. How can I be upset listening to NSYNC or Mariah Carey sing All I Want For Christmas Is You