Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary

Today marks our two year anniversary, however this month also marks our ten year dating anniversary. I know once you get married you're not supposed to count your dating years, but I can't help it. Looking back at photos from 2004 I hardly recognize us. We look so young and carefree.


I used to worry about orgo or biochem lab and have nightmares about college blue books. I would have never dreamed in a million years my life would turn out the way it did. Now I worry about taking all my medications every night, deciphering OPK tests and wondering if I'll ever become a mother. 

However I don't want to focus on the negative today. I'd rather celebrate our time together and look back at how far we've come. Battling infertility has challenged both of us and our relationship. It has caused multiple fights and more tears than I want to admit to. However going through this journey together has also strengthened us. Surviving a miscarriage, three rounds of clomid, two surgeries, and now starting injectables has brought us closer together. Trust me, not every day is a picnic but when I need him, Tony is always there for me. Who would have thought that my handsome fraternity boy would one day be administering a gonal-f injection on our anniversary...NOT ME!