Calling All Hormonally Challenged Women

Have you ever had one of those aha moments where you think to yourself, what the hell have I been doing my entire life? That's exactly how you'll feel after reading this book.

If you have inconsistent or no periods, have extreme PMS, struggle with acne and losing weight, or just overall hormones imbalance, then this book is for you. Let me introduce you to WomanCode, by Alisa Vitti.


This book has truly changed my life. I don't even know how or where to start, but newsflash - hormones affect EVERYTHING!

I think every woman should read this book, however if you have PCOS, you must read this book. When I was first diagnosed with PCOS I was confused. I didn't understand what was wrong with me, how I could fix myself, or what I was allowed to eat. I never felt so alone. WomanCode breaks everything down for you.

In the book, Alisa outlines several protocols to follow and gives you a list of specific foods you should eat during each part of your cycle. Too bad I didn't learn about my real cycle back in 6th grade health class.

I wanted to highlight one part of the book where she talks about getting your body ready to have a child. Here are some of her recommendations to keep your egg quality is good and your ovulation strong:
  • Turmeric - Improve vascular health of your ovary
  • Cinnamon - Reduces insulin levels (my PCOS cysters should already know this one)
  • Avocado - Increases levels of essential fatty acids 
If there's one take away from this book, it's how to connect the dots between your different symptoms, body chemistry, and most importantly, the food you eat. I hope this book helps you as much as it has helped me.

I purchased it here for only $12