70 Sucks

This past weekend flew by. I need a weekend after my weekend to relax!

Besides unpacking boxes and attempting yard work, our major event was a surprise 70th birthday party for two of the sweetest people I know. If you follow me on Instagram you've probably already seen some of these pictures.


The theme was Par-Tea, he loves golf and she loves tea parties. 
My parents hosted the party at their house so I helped set up and decorate.


My talented mom made the cakes...



...while I set up snacked on the candy bar!


Tea Cup Cookies - marshmallow, melted chocolate, sprinkles, lifesaver, and a cookie. 


What's a party without games - Guess How Many Tees? 


Sure sign of a successful party. 
This little cutie is the woman of the hour's granddaughter. 


And I had to include this picture of Tony cutting the grass for the first time over the weekend, sorry babe. 
I did however leave out the picture of him cutting the extension cord in half 2 minutes into starting the hedge trimmer.