Positive Vibes Only

During my TWW I've been doing a lot of searching Pinterest. I've been pinning nursery inspiration, baby shower color themes, and registry finds. I know it's WAY too early to know anything, I'm only 5dpo, but I'm trying to stay positive. One of the hardest things to do!

Positive Vibes Only. Tank Top. Burnout. by strongconfidentYOU
I need this! 

Speaking of staying positive, I wanted to share with all of you a recent post from my good friend Courtney. It's called, "A positive mind leads to a positive uterus." I'm so proud of her for sharing her story and talking about infertility. Courtney has Poor Ovarian Reserve (POR). On her blog she opens up about finally coming out about her infertility struggle and I truly admire her honesty.

Make sure you check her out at Courtney Marie {When life hands me lemons, I make lemon meringue pie}