Let's Talk About Sex, Baby

Let's talk about you and me...the moment I started writing this post this song popped into my head and will probably stay there all day now!

Please stop reading this if 1. you don't want to hear about my sex life or 2. you're family, sorry mom!
This past week has been torture! By torture, I mean I've had to have sex every night this week. Ok, I have to laugh at that last sentence. I remember in the beginning of our relationship we couldn't get enough of each other. Like many people, we were infatuated with each other. That lust soon turned into love and the comfortable, married stage kicked in. You know!

Fast forward to baby making. Yeah it sounds fun, you get to throw caution to the wind and have unprotected sex. It makes the first month exciting. Maybe even the next. Then a few months go by and the thought of having to have sex on designated days becomes a chore. Now, fast forward to the moment you're sitting in front of your RE. At this point, you've probably taken some kind of fertility drug. Maybe you've even administered shots. You basically live at the Doctor's office and giving blood and having ultrasounds is as common as eating breakfast and brushing your teeth. Your Doctor examines you and says, it's go time. Your "homework" is to be intimate with each other.

Who are you kidding, ALL REMNANTS OF INTIMACY ARE GONE! You're no longer having sex for fun, sex is now a full time job.

By the way, did I mention all I can think about during sex is OPK tests, what's my BBT, did I take my pills for that day, is my uterus tilted enough for the sperm to swim, when he finishes how long should I lie on my back, should my legs be raised or can I just lay on a pillow, will this be the night we get pregnant?

Oh, did I also mention we're currently living with my parents because we can't move into our new home until August? I left that part out, sorry. So yeah, on top of all these crazy thoughts running through my head I'm also thinking, I'm in my childhood room, across the hall is my little brother, down the hall are my parents, can anyone hear, how fast can we make this "act of love," we should have rented a hotel room for the week!

Special thanks to Tony for being able to perform. If the rolls were reversed I would have caved under the stress and pressure. Thanks Babe ♥

Mom if for some reason you're still reading this I'm sorry for any future weirdness. We can pretend you don't know what's going on under your roof. You want a grandchild right!

During this TWW (two week wait) I think we'll just stick to hugs and kisses because I need a much deserved break!