Getting Off The BBT Roller Coaster


Every morning I would wake up at 5:30am, reach for my BBT thermometer, pull up my Fertility Friend app and await my mood. If my temps looked "normal" I would be happy. If my temps looked like a roller coaster from hell, I would be sad, confused, and depressed. I hate to admit it, but over the last few months, my mood has been determined by my BBT temp.

Anyone else's mood dictated by their daily BBT reading?

This cycle I'm putting away the BBT thermometer and thinking positive. I'm sure at some point I'll kick myself for not temping, but for now it feels really good to be free!

Currently I'm on day 4 of clomid 150mg. I now understand the difference between taking 50mg & 100mg as opposed to 150mg...NAUSEA, DIZZINESS, HEADACHES, HOT FLASHES, and BACK PAIN.

Clomid 150mg:
     Day 1 - Nothing
     Day 2 - slight bloating, back pain
     Day 3 - NAUSEA, dizziness, back pain, rough night of hot flashes
     Day 4 - NAUSEA, DIZZINESS, headaches, back pain

Not sure if it's good news, but this is the first time I haven't had crazy amounts of cervical mucus.

I'm REALLY nervous about CloMood kicking in. I didn't have really bad mood swings until AFTER taking the pills and it lasted about two weeks. I would like to apologize in advance to my family, friends, coworkers for anything I might say or do in the near future. I can't control my hormones, I'm sorry.