Two Beautiful Eggs

I can't even begin to describe how I'm feeling right now. Today is CD12. I took 100 mg of clomid on days 5-9. This morning I went in for blood work and an ultrasound and received the best news I've had in a long time.

My body is approaching ovulation, my follicles are maturing, and I have two beautiful eggs!!!



My left ovary measures: 18, 10, 8, 6
My right ovary measures: 18, 8, 6, 4

Both of my ovaries produced an egg, now we just wait and see which one matures and is fertilized. But here's the catch, the Doctor thinks that my follicles are growing at the same pace and believes BOTH eggs with mature. He said there's a very high possibility of twins. Yes, I'm currently freaking out! I'm both excited and nervous and overall scared out of my fucking mind. We will cross that bridge when we get there.

While my Doctor was examining me he said I 100% have endometriosis. He said the best way to cure my endo right now was to get me pregnant fast. My lining is also very thin because I'm producing too much testosterone, so he put me on estrogen pills for the next week. I feel confident I'm in good hands.

Our homework...BD (baby dance) this whole week :)

I'm still using my OPKs and will start testing three times a day now to see when I actually ovulate. Last night I got a very faint line. The POAS addict in me wants to test every hour but I know I'm still a few days away. If my follies grow at 2-3mm a day I'm thinking I'll hit 28mm around Tuesday or Wednesday.

I'm going to remain positive and think only happy thoughts this next week. I'm just so happy the second round of clomid worked and I'm on the right track to ovulate. I go back on Monday June 30th for blood work.

Currently accepting baby dust.