POAS Addict

Hi my name is Jen and I'm a POAS addict.

POAS = Pee On A Stick 

I'm currently peeing on these twice a day...


Ok I already lied, sometimes I pee on these three times a day. In my defense, I just want to make sure I catch the exact minute I ovulate. So far I haven't seen a 'real' positive. In the past I've seen a faint line...then nothing.

I highly recommend buying the Wondfo brand. I've used Clearblue Advanced (the one with the smiley face) and First Response One-Step Ovulation, however they're really expensive. Plus they only give you enough to test one time a day and that just doesn't work for me.

I bought the Wondfo Ovulation tests from Amazon. I also bought the Wondfo Pregnancy tests. Who knows how long this journey will last and I've already wasted so much money on tests, why not save a few bucks!

POAS addicts remember you're not alone. There are millions of other women squatting on toilets, peeing on sticks, and occasionally peeing on their hands at this very moment. Sending positive OPKs your way!