Fur Mama


This is Bella. When we started our TTC journey in 2013 I had no idea just how much I would rely on this little furry girl. My friends, family, and TTC sisters have always been there for me, however nothing beats a wet kiss from my fur baby. 

After our first miscarriage I remember sitting in the closet trying to pull myself together. I remember thinking my world would never be the same and I couldn't figure out how to pick myself back up move forward. It was then that Bella walked over and started licking the tears off my face. All I could do was start laughing. Her cute little face and playful attitude saved me that day. Through every painful injection, two week wait, countless BFNs and every loss, Bella has been my ray of sunshine in this TTC storm cloud. 

Currently I hold the proud title of Fur Mama. That's why I was so excited to hear this month's Fertile Box theme was The Fur Mama Collection. I'm always looking for new toys or treats to bring home to little Ms. Bella. When this box arrived at the door, I couldn't tell who was more excited, Bella or myself!


For those of you who don't know what Fertile Box is, it's the most wonderful TTC package filled with hope, positive vibes, support, and sprinkled with baby dust. Every month is a different theme, but you're not obligated to purchase a monthly subscription...however once you've bought one, you're probably going to want to repurchase every month!

Let's be honest, we all love coming home to packages in the mail. The moment you open a Fertile Box you feel special. From the packaging, attention to detail and supportive notes throughout, this box provides an escape from TTC. 


I couldn't open the bags inside quick enough for Bella. She immediately went for the treat. I'm lucky I even got this photo. As I write this, she is curled up next to me on the couch with one paw resting comfortably over Snoopy. 



Mama wasn't forgotten in this box either. I've already enjoyed my tea and gum and can't wait to try my face mask! 



This heart paw necklace is beyond adorable, however if you're not a fur mama but love jewelry, you MUST check out the Fertile Gems Etsy shop. If you or someone you know is going through infertility I urge you to check out her site. 


I'm a t-shirt junkie so I think I was most excited for this Fur Mama shirt. Selfie with Bella coming soon on Instagram...


Also included were ovulation and pregnancy test strips, which for a POAS addict come in very handy. 

Read more about this fabulous Fertile Box here and follow on Instagram here to find out next month's theme. Trust me, you don't want to miss out because they sell out fast! 


TREAT YO SELF