Hello Fall

It's been a hot minute since I've done a blog update!

After meeting with our new Doctor and establishing our best option was IVF, we decided to take the summer off. If you've been following my Instagram you already know we've been enjoying our TTC break! Not taking nightly medications, shots, etc has really allowed me to reclaim my body AND our relationship. TMI...but not feeling bloated and a hormonal/emotional mess every day has really done wonders for us in the bedroom. Also, I don't know about anyone else, but who really feels "in the mood" after you just received a shot of menopur or any other medication? NOT ME

So Thursday is our big day. We'll sit down and discuss our schedule for IVF, a list of medications, and anything else we'll need to fill out. I'm sure I'll have tons of questions once we start the whole process, but for now I'm excited to get this baby making train rolling again.

I just want to say a special thanks to everyone who has reached out to me over the summer just to check in. I really appreciate all your kind words and continued support, it truly means the world to me! I promise to give a full update after Thursday's meeting.

Bring on the apple cider donuts, pumpkin spice lattes, fall scented candles, pumpkin beer, boots, leggings, and oversized sweaters because it's finally FALL.