Results Are In

MRI results are in and everything looks normal.

I have mixed feelings about the results. On one hand I was hoping they would find something "off" with my pituitary gland and I would just have to do hormone injections to get things back on track. But on the other hand, while I was laying in the MRI machine, I was praying everything was normal because I don't think I could deal with one more thing going wrong.

So moving onto plan M (not really sure where I'm at in the alphabet right now), waiting to see what my next steps are and wondering if my RE will prescribe any other tests.

On a side note, I've surprisingly never felt so calm and relaxed. I trust our new RE and feel certain she WILL get us pregnant. I'm so happy we made the switch and took the risk. Better late than never!