6DPIUI

I've been MIA lately for three different reasons. 

The first, Christmas is right around the corner and I've been busy buying and wrapping gifts, decorating gingerbread houses, and listening to Christmas music. The second, being on progesterone supplements has not been a pleasant experience. Between the dizziness, nausea, and feeling tired constantly, I've not been a happy camper. The only thing that doesn't hurt this time around are my boobs. That brings me to my third reason. I have a gut feeling this last IUI didn't work. Don't worry, I'm still remaining hopeful, however in the back of my mind I just know. 

Good news, I don't have time to worry or feel sorry for myself. Yesterday my Mom and I had a wonderful day riding the New Hope & Ivyland railroad express to the North Pole! It was such a fun and relaxing ride around PA. Hopefully we can start a new family tradition.