"Wasted" September

Since my next RE appointment isn't until September 29th, I've been keeping myself busy with work and anything pumpkin related. I thought I would be upset that this month is basically "wasted" however it's turned out to be a welcomed break from TTC. 

Yesterday was a big day. It was our one month anniversary in our new home and we also wrote a check for medications. Gonal-F and Ovidrel should be arriving in the mail next Wednesday. I beyond excited to get this show on the road. I've actually missed my weekly visits to the RE. You know it's been way too long when you've lost your bruises and arm tracks!

In other news, my iPhone 4 is starting to die. The sound went a few months back and now it shuts down at least once a day. This morning I ordered the iPhone 6. It's supposed to arrive on October 14th, so that's something else to look forward to. I'm not into the latest and greatest piece of technology, but I am into having a phone that actually works.




Off to Dallas, TX on Thursday. 
Anyone have any good recommendations?