In Need Of A Miracle

Today we had our "why did IVF fail" meeting. I rolled in with three pages of notes (thanks to all of your wonderful questions and advice) and we talked for over an hour. Reason #1 why I absolutely love our Doctor...we sit down and she says, "Jen, you're my little mystery patient. I'm not sure why this happened and the chances were only 2% of Lupron not working, however we will get you pregnant. If not I will jump out this window!" LOL I love her positive attitude and witty humor. It's exactly what I need to keep fighting this battle.

Next Steps:
  • We're out of pocket, so continue saving as much money as possible to hopefully start IVF in February/March.
  • Start birth control once I get my period (if no period, which may happen, go back next Monday for monitoring. 

Medications IVF #2:
  • 225 Follistim 
  • 75 Menopur - started here last time but was increased to 150. This time she wants to keep at 75 (since my estrogen grew to over 5,000 and I had so many follicles "pop up" at the very end) and just increase the number of days. I'm not looking forward to stimming/shooting up 12+ days. 
  • Ganirelix - introduced to the protocol earlier
  • HCG Trigger 

Supplements:
  • Prenatal 
  • Vitamin D
  • Vitamin A
  • Cinnamon 
  • CoQ10 


Body:
  • Acupuncture 
  • Gym/Walk - at least 5 days a week 

Diet:
  • No Dairy - hard to believe it's been almost a year since going dairy free for PCOS 
  • Low/Reduced Processed Foods, Sugars, Carbs - this is where I need help, especially around the holidays. I can't drive myself crazy though, moderation is key. 

Emotional:
  • My computer password expired last Monday so naturally I made my new one nevergiveup and I mean it.
  • Ask for Help - here's the part of this post where I'm a little uncomfortable asking, but if anyone has any leftover meds (follistim, menopur, ganirelix) I would be forever indebted to you!