We Have News!



WE'RE PREGNANT!!!


I didn't want to make anyone wait any longer. I know many of you have reached out to me on Instagram, through email, or text and I really appreciate all your love and support. We got the call this afternoon...

Beta #1 = 53
Progesterone = 17.9

We are beyond excited but still a little cautious. I go back Monday for beta #2 and Thursday for beta #3. Fingers crossed my levels double and I get to meet our little miracle in 8 months.

I had my miscarriage at 9 weeks so until I reach that point, and probably not until our baby is born, I think I'll be a nervous wreck. I know this journey isn't over yet, so for now I'm living in the present and taking it day by day.

I'm so lucky and grateful to have all of you in my life, cheering me on every step of the way and picking me up when I'm done. Sending lots and lots of baby dust to all my TTC Sisters!