Long Weekends

Every weekend should be a three day weekend! 

I took off work last Friday to be a chaperone for this very special young lady. We went to the circus, I didn't lose any kids, and everyone had fun, so I call that a successful class trip. Watching the trapeze artists made me want to take another class. So far I've taken two trapeze lessons in NYC, hopefully next time I can learn some new tricks. If you're ever in NYC I definitely recommend taking a lesson: TSNY


Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey 




After the circus I had my monthly Stampin' Up class, which is always a fun time. It's hard to tell from the picture, but we made the cutest little bags out of envelopes and filled them with candies. Can't wait to make these for my friends!



Anyone else watching the Billboard Music Awards right now?